Hand Chipping Machine - Watch Video
Equipped with either a 8x8mm, 10x10mm or 12x12mmknife block and pusher set.
- Light stainless alloy body: light and strong.
- Clean cut, without breaching or throw-away and without fatigue.
- The use of exchangeable knife blocks and pusher sets allows thicknesses of 8, 10 or 12 mm to be achieved.
- Controls and nuts and bolts in stainless steel.
- The pusher ejects the chips and leaves the grid free.
- Extended handle which provides optimal results with minimal effort.
- The springs are highly flexible compensators which help to raise the presser-ejector.
- Equipped with suction feet to provide stability on the work surface.
- Easy to clean.